When To Use An Under-Hung Crane
- Lifts Under 10 Tons
- You Want To Interconnect 2+ Cranes At The Same Time
- During New Building Construction
- You Need The Space That Is Taken Up By A Top-Running Cranes Columns
- You Need A More Flexible Lifting Option
Information to Consider for a Under-Hung Crane
- What Is The Product You Are Lifting?
- How Heavy Is The Product Your Lifting?
- How Far Are You Moving The Product?
- What Is The Environment That You Are Lifting The Product In?
- How High Do You Need Your Hook To Be?
- What Is The Budget For Your Project?
- What Is The Weight Capacity of Ceiling/Flooring?
Why RMH Systems?
188金宝博亚洲真人RMH系统under-hung的主要经销商cranes and lifting equipment. Our crane team is equipped with sales, structural engineering, CAD drafting, and aftermarket service for your crane applications. Our product offerings provide reliable, heavy-duty, high-quality solutions to help your team be efficient and safe. A couple things that set the RMH Systems Crane team apart from the crowd:
- RMH Systems has over 20 factory trained technicians. We can provide OSHA certified annual inspections.
- RMH Systems fabricates our cranes locally – mostly out of the Twin Cities metro – so we offer significant freight savings to the Midwest.
- We are crane builders. We source components from various suppliers to build the most effective crane kit at the best possible price. RMH Systems doesn’t sell you a lot crane like many competitors.